We compiled an extensive list of key grants, incubators and accelerators in United States. We hope this is useful for your startup fundraising. Find below the list and links to their websites. This includes private and public support, different lengths of support and debt grants/equity-free/small amount of equity grants.
American grants, incubators and accelerators:
- Nar Reach
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE) Growth Grants
- New Ventures 2020 Accelerator
- New York Barclays
- New York Digital Health Accelerator
- New York Fashion Tech Lab
- Newchip Accelerator
- NextView Ventures
- NextView Ventures Everyday Economy Accelerator
- NYC Seed Start
- One Traction
- Open Lab by Mozilla Builders Incubator
- Open Meadows Foundation Grants
- Orange Fab
- Pioneer — A fully remote accelerator
- Plug & Play Ventures
- PlugAndPlay — Health Accelerator
- Portland Incubator Experiment
- Portland Incubator Experiment (PIE)
- Portland Seed Fund
- Project Entrepreneur
- Prosper Capital Accelerator
- Quake Austin
- Quake Europe 5G Accelerator
For more information on American grants, incubators and accelerators (programme type, support type, support money amount, short description and sizes, and etc.) in United States go to https://privateequitylist.com/grants and use appropriate filters.
If you are raising capital, we would love to hear about you and help you find the right type of financing! If you want to be featured on our website as a startup looking for investments or if you want to add a grant to this list, please email at email@example.com.
We hope our platform will help you find the right financing for your startup!
Private Equity List team