We compiled an extensive list of key grants, incubators and accelerators in United States. We hope this is useful for your startup fundraising. Find below the list and links to their websites. This includes private and public support, different lengths of support and debt grants/equity-free/small amount of equity grants.
American grants, incubators and accelerators:
- efactory Business Accelerator Program
- Eileen Fisher Grant Program
- eMerge Americas Startup Showcase
- Emerge Xcelerate
- Entreprenuers Roundtable Acclerator
- Ethereum Classic Labs 2020
- EvoNexus SiliconValley FinTech Incubator
- Exponential Impact Accelerator (XI)
- Fast Forward Accelerate Good
- FedEx Small Business Grant
- Founder Friendly Labs
- Founders Institute
- French Accelerator/FaBB
- Fundera Zach Grant
- Geeks Accelerator
- German Accelerator
- Global Insurance Accelerator
- Google Launchpad Accelerator
- Grand Central Tech
- Grid110 — Idea to Product
- Halstead Jewelry Grant Award
- HAX Venture Capital
- Health Wildcatters
For more information on American grants, incubators and accelerators (programme type, support type, support money amount, short description and sizes, and etc.) in United States go to https://privateequitylist.com/grants and use appropriate filters.
If you are raising capital, we would love to hear about you and help you find the right type of financing! If you want to be featured on our website as a startup looking for investments or if you want to add a grant to this list, please email at email@example.com.
We hope our platform will help you find the right financing for your startup!
Private Equity List team