We compiled an extensive list of key grants, incubators and accelerators in Sweden. We hope this is useful for your startup fundraising. Find below the list and links to their websites. This includes private and public support, different lengths of support and debt grants/equity-free/small amount of equity grants.
Swedish grants, incubators and accelerators:
- Antler Stockholm
- Arctic Business
- Arctic Business Incubator
- Blekinge Business Incubator — The Scaleup Fast-track
- Boras Ink — Borås-Based Textile Tech
- Chalmers Ventures
- Create Business Incubator
- DFGI Impact
- DTU Science Park
- Ericsson One
- Fast Track Malmo
- Founder Institute Stockholm
- Framtidens Företag — For Future Enterprises
- Grand Solution
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Hidden Dreams
- Horizon 20:20
- Ideon Innovation — Greenhouse for New Ideas
- Ikea Bootcamp
- Impact Hub Stockholm
- Inkubera — Incubator and Catalyst
- Innovatum Startup
- KI Innovations — Long Term Viability In Mind
- LEAD Incubate — The B2B Specialists
For more information on Swedish grants, incubators and accelerators (programme type, support type, support money amount, short description and sizes, and etc.) in Sweden go to https://privateequitylist.com/grants and use appropriate filters.
If you are raising capital, we would love to hear about you and help you find the right type of financing! If you want to be featured on our website as a startup looking for investments or if you want to add a grant to this list, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope our platform will help you find the right financing for your startup!
Private Equity List team