We compiled an extensive list of key grants, incubators and accelerators in Germany. We hope this is useful for your startup fundraising. Find below the list and links to their websites. This includes private and public support, different lengths of support and debt grants/equity-free/small amount of equity grants.
German grants, incubators and accelerators:
- APX Axel Springer and Porsche Accelerator
- Axel Springer Plug and Play
- Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator
- Conrad Startup Program
- Data Hub Ruhr Open Call 3
- EIT Food Accelerator Network
- Entrepreneur First
- EXIST Scholarship (BMWi)
- Founders Accelerator — Founders Foundation
- Galileo Masters
- Iconic Lab Accelerator
- InnoStartBonus (SAB)
- Innovative Gründer given by the City of Leipzig
- Investment grant for innovative founders (BAFA)
- Market Launch of innovative products and designs (MEP) (SAB)
- Merck Accelerator (Germany)
- NMA Venture
- ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator
- Quake Europe 5G Accelerator
- seed + speed Ventures
- Spring makes Java
- Startup Autobahn
- Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy Berlin
- Technology founder grant (SAB)
- Wayra Germany
- European Pioneers
For more information on German grants, incubators and accelerators (programme type, support type, support money amount, short description and sizes, and etc.) in Germany go to https://privateequitylist.com/grants and use appropriate filters.
If you are raising capital, we would love to hear about you and help you find the right type of financing! If you want to be featured on our website as a startup looking for investments or if you want to add a grant to this list, please email at email@example.com.
We hope our platform will help you find the right financing for your startup!
Private Equity List team